Monday, June 6, 2011
Goodbye
This year has been amazing! Each of your students' have made so much progress! As many of you know I will not be returning next year. I am going to take some time off to spend with my daughter and help with my dad. I am very excited and nervous all at once. It is a very bittersweet decision-- I love my job, I love your children and I love the wonderful teachers I work with, but it seems like the right time to leave. Each year on the last day of school, I give each student a postcard with my address on it. I tell them that if they write me during the summer I will always write them back. I have students who are in 4th grade still sending me letters, announcements, award ceremony announcements, family news, Christmas cards and I love it! So if your child wants a Pen Pal they will have one. I won't have access to my school email anymore, but if you need to contact me for anything just email me at natpiliday@gmail.com. We will keep the blog up during the summer just in case your child uses the links on the blog. I can't wait to read what fun things your child is doing during the summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment