It's been a great year! I really enjoyed working with your students! I look forward to keep in contact with you and your students as they grow to become successful here at Silver Mesa. I'll be right where I was this year if you ever want to stop by and say hello! I will miss Mrs. Day as well. She has been a great help and great partner to me! Also, thank you for all lovely gifts and warm wishes with my little angel Elizha. She has grown so much already! Have a fun, happy summer! We'll see you again next year!
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Adios
It's been a great year! I really enjoyed working with your students! I look forward to keep in contact with you and your students as they grow to become successful here at Silver Mesa. I'll be right where I was this year if you ever want to stop by and say hello! I will miss Mrs. Day as well. She has been a great help and great partner to me! Also, thank you for all lovely gifts and warm wishes with my little angel Elizha. She has grown so much already! Have a fun, happy summer! We'll see you again next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment